Hiking and Trekking map for Prokletije Planina ( Prokletije Mountain), Junicka Planina, Gasi Mountain in Serbia, Kosovo, 1:50 000
Scale: 1: 50 000 / Product No 679-1 Dakovica 1
Size: 48.5 x 68 cm
Legend: Serbian language.
All letterings are in Latin.
1. Topographical map on Serbian side: Junicka Planina -Serbia
1. Topographical map on Albanian side: Prokletije Planina ( Prokletije Mountain - Albania), Gasi Mountains ( Albania)
The following towns are represented on the map:
(Important for your trip plan!)
1. Ljuza, Tropoja (Trebopolje), Sosan
Interesting travel destination
1. Prokletije Mountain (AL) - Maja e Koritavet - 2386 m, Maja e Kalumit - 2327 m, Maja e Kameroses - 1697m, Maja e Ujeca - 1822m, Maja Skelizen-2407m, Maja e Jabljanit-2188m, Maljii e Radeses - 2314m, Maja e Bradosnices - 1765m, Maja e Planes - 2040m, Maje e Rupes - 2269m, Maja e Malafcit- 2031m, Maja Boronica - 2041m
2. Junicka Planina (SER) - Mrcaj 2250m, Mja e Zez 1934m,...
Info about the mountains:
Prokletije (sometimes known as the Accursed Mountains) is a mountain range in the Balkans that extends from northern Albania, western Kosovo and eastern Montenegro . Its highest point, Jezercë in Albania at 2,694 m (8,839 ft), is the tallest peak in the entire Dinaric Alps. Other peaks include Đeravica in Kosovo at 2,656 m (8,714 ft).
Both the highest peak in Montenegro, Zla Kolata at 2,534m and Kosovo, Đeravica at 2,656m are located here. The highest peak in Albania though is Mount Korab which is 2,764 m (9,068 ft) high and is located in the east of the country on the border with Macedonia.
In Albanian the range is called Bjeshkët e Nemuna, meaning 'The Cursed Mountains', or Alpet Shqiptare, meaning 'Albanian Alps'. In Montenegrin and Serbian it is called Prokletije (Ïðîêëåòè¼å), literally 'The Damned' (plural). Signs of glacial erosion can be seen in every valley.
Prokletije in SummitPost and Wikipedia.
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information!