Information about the product:
Tourist & Road Bike map -"Iron Gate" Timisoara Gateway: towards the Romanian-Serbian Danube Area
Radkarte Eisernes Tor - Rumänien Serbien - Donau Radwanderkarte
1. Eddition, 2008
Size: 40 x 90 cm
Legend: German, English and Romanian.
All letterings are in Latin letters.
1. Touristic map (Road map, Biking map) BANAT County & Serbian Border Area
2. Useful information (Romanian and German)
3. City register
This map may very well be used as a Bike map. It contains the Danube area Iron gate Romania - Serbia.
The following citys are represented on the map:
(Important for your trip plan!)
1. Beograd, Timisoara
2. Turnu Severin, Orsova
Interesting travel destination
1. Iron Gate
2. Derdap National Parc ( Serbia)
3. National Parc Portile de Fier (Romania)
4. Domoglea Valea Carnet ( Romania)
5. Retezad National Parc (Romania)
6. Tarcalui Mountains
This is one corner of Europe, that stands out through it's natural beauty. That is the Iron Gates of the Donaube, the great gorge where the big river breaks through the Carpathians.
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information!