Information about the product:
Trekking map St. Ana Lake Area
Scale: 1: 35 000
4. Eddition, 2007
Size: 11.5 x 22
Legend: English, German, Romanian and Hungrarian.
All letterings are in Latin.
1. Trekking / Hiking map of St.Ana Lake Area.
2. Useful information (English & German): Landscape, Geological Structure, Waterfalls, Lakes, Mineral waters, Climate, Vegetation, Animal world, How to approach th mountain, Accomodation, Tourist routes, Winter sports, Mountain resque teams
3. Ttrail itinerary suggestions (in English, German, Romanian, Hungarian language): Trekking trails, trail marking, distance, level rising, Time
The following towns are represented on the map:
(Important for your trip plan!)
1. Cozmeni, Tusnad Sad, Tusnadu Nou, Baile Tusnad, Bixad
2. Baile Balvanyos, Lazaresti
Interesting travel destination
Sfânta Ana Lake
Information about the St. Ana Lake Area:
Lake Sfânta Ana (English: Lake Saint Ann, Hungarian: Szent Anna-tó) is a crater lake located in the volcanic crater named "Puciosul" of the Eastern Carpathians, near Tuşnad in the Natural Reserve of Mohoş, Harghita County, Romania. It has an area of 220,000 m² and has a maximum depth of 7 m.
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information!